The microscope E5 stands out thanks to
• its ergonomic design with 30° angled eyepiece
• its compact and robust construction
• its excellent mechanical and optical quality
• its ease of operation
LED fibre optic illumination integrated into the base
• ensures even illumination of the field of vision
• prevents thermal effects from affecting the sample during prolonged examination
• features a long operating life and makes lamp replacement superfluous
||Robust, all metal stand with arm permanently connected to the base. Focussing by means of separate knobs for coarse and fine adjustment located on either side of the stand and operated by rack and pinion drive with ball bearings and retaining lever, adjustable stopper for protecting the object slides and objective.
Resolution of fine focussing adjustment: 0.002 mm
||Monocular inclined 30°, head rotation 360°
||Wide field plan eyepiece PL 10x 18 mm
||Inverted objective revolver with 4 achromatic objectives 4x / 0.10, 10x / 0.25, 40x / 0.65, 100x / 1.25 (oil)
||40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x
||x-y mechanical stage, 132 mm x 140 mm, with object guide and coaxial adjustment knobs perpendicular to the object stage, adjustment range 76 mm x 50 mm, accuracy 0.1 mm
||Adjustable LED lighting integrated in base, universal 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz power supply
||Abbe condenser N.A.1.25 with iris diaphragm , filter holder and blue filter
||350 mm x 213 mm x 366 mm approx.
||8 kg approx.
||Complete with dust cover